marlo marketing seeks an experienced Account Manager to join the Creative Services team within our fast-paced, growing Boston office. This role will serve as the internal and client-facing point person for all creative projects from start to finish, ensuring that all creative milestones and final deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and according to brief. Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years account management or project management experience within an agency setting, as well as a familiarity with the creative process and creative deliverables.
- Work with clients and/or internal account teams to secure necessary approvals, define project scopes, deliverables and timelines; estimate and manage project resources
- Manage and enforce creative workflow across all projects, including: schedules/timelines, meetings, check-ins, internal reviews, client reviews, presentations and final deliverables
- Coordinate and attend internal and external creative meetings; prepare agendas, status reports, presentation materials, and recaps
- Clearly communicate creative updates with clients and internal account teams; keep all parties informed of conflicts or delays if, and when, they arise
- Serve as final QA point person for creative deliverables (e.g., proofreading)
- Oversee tracking of creative team hours, deliverables and project budgets
- Minimum 3-5 years of client-facing, account management/project management experience within a fast-paced, creative environment (agency preferred)
- Experience and familiarity with the creative process; branding needs and deliverables; graphic/web design best practices; and estimating of creative time and production costs
- Exceptional, proactive and responsive written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management and organization skills; ability to adhere to timelines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work quickly across multiple projects of various sizes and in various stages of completion
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem-solve, and identify/escalate concerns when necessary
- Ability to work diplomatically and efficiently in a cross-function environment
- Comfort communicating with clients and internal account team members of all levels ranging from entry-level to C-Suite
- Knowledge of time tracking, project management and scheduling tools (e.g., Paymo, Harvest, Basecamp, Asana, dapulse, etc.)
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.