marlo marketing seeks an experienced consumer PR professional to join our fast-paced, growing Boston office. Candidates must have exceptional media relations and client management skills, as well as a strong comfort level with social media strategy and execution.
- Alongside Account Manager/Director, serve as day-to-day client contact for assigned accounts
- Draft press releases, pitches, media/message materials, meeting agendas and recaps
- Execute approved client PR plans
- Create and execute social media plans and content calendars
- Oversee results tracking and reporting
- Identify and respond to proactive and reactive editorial media opportunities
- Maintain strong media/influencer/blogger relationships
- Stay up to date on media landscape and trends relevant to client categories/regions
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute to creation of PR programs and plans
- Participate in client status calls/meetings; leading at times, when appropriate
- Maintain a high level of consistent quality across agency deliverables
- Aid in new business research and pitches, as needed
- Manage Account Coordinators and interns
- Report to Account Manager/Director
- 3-5 years of post-college PR experience (agency experience preferred)
- Four year college degree
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload across multiple accounts to meet deadlines
- Experience developing and executing integrated plans including traditional PR and social media tactics
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Media relations expertise
- Social media literacy
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Comfort level in speaking to clients and media contacts
- Willingness to be a team player; ability to work with multiple internal and external agency partners
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, unparalleled training and development, mentoring in a small, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.