marlo marketing seeks an experienced Account Manager to join the Consumer Products division. This position is based out of our Boston or NYC Office. The Account Manager will work with other team members to execute client marketing initiatives for a variety of beverage and food product clients. Candidates must have a minimum of 5-7 years of communications experience, preferably within an agency setting.
- Serve as day-to-day client contact
- Lead client meetings/calls
- Lead media relations efforts
- Coordinate and staff media visits
- Participate in ideation and development of creative PR/marketing plans
- Lead execution of approved PR/marketing plans
- Create and manage budgets and timelines
- Draft and edit press releases, pitches, briefings and other media materials
- Oversee junior staff and interns to maintain quality control over all media- and client-facing materials
- Cultivate media/influencer/blogger relationships
- Stay up to date on the media and trends relevant to client verticals
- Manage and mentor junior staff
- Support new business outreach and pitch efforts
- Report to Executive Vice President
- 5-7 years of post-college PR experience
- Agency experience
- Exceptional client management skills
- Experience creating and managing integrated PR/marketing plans and budgets
- Media relations expertise
- Strong social media experience
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive criticism
- Time management skills; respect for deadlines
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create and edit media materials, presentations, plans, briefings, recaps and other client-facing documents
- Confident presentation skills
- Operate with a sense of urgency and effective follow through
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.