Consumer Products & Professional Services
marlo marketing seeks an Account Coordinator for our Consumer Products & Professional Services practice. This position is based in our Boston office.
- Have extraordinary organization and time management skills
- Love telling the world about your latest favorite can’t-live-without products
- Possess unsurpassed creativity
- Have strong internal motivation for a job well done
- Have incredible attention to detail
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Believe that hard work will be rewarded and are looking for a place to land that believes it, too
- Demonstrate a go-getter attitude and drive
- 0-2 years of post-college PR experience (internships count, public relations/marketing preferred)
- Four year college degree
- Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Ability to work as member of a team
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive criticism
- Time management skills; Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Social media literacy
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail; Ensure accuracy of all written communications with no typos, spelling errors or grammatical errors
- Operate with a sense of urgency and effective follow through
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com.