Account Coordinator – Social Media
Restaurants & Catering
marlo marketing seeks an entry-level Account Coordinator concentrating in social media marketing for our Restaurants & Catering practice. This position is based in our Boston office.
- Possess unsurpassed creativity with the ability to present fresh, outside of the box ideas
- Are passionate about social media and always on top of the newest trends
- Recognize the importance of online reputation management to service-based businesses
- Have strong internal motivation for a job well done
- Believe that hard work will be rewarded and are looking for a place to land that believes it, too
- Strong creative writing skills needed to develop and execute brand voice
- Incredible attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 0-3 years of post-college social media marketing experience
- Active and substantial social media following on personal blog / account
- Photography / food-styling skills
- Experience in the restaurant industry – management, FOH or BOH
- Full understanding of online reputation management tools including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Reputology, etc.
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com.