Restaurants & Catering
marlo marketing seeks an experienced Account Executive for our Restaurants & Catering practice. This position is based in our Boston office.
- Know the names Thomas Keller, Dan Barber and Rene Redzepi
- Read Food + Wine, Saveur, Travel & Leisure, etc. for fun
- Enjoy being out, entertaining, traveling and meeting new people
- Possess unsurpassed creativity
- Have strong internal motivation for a job well done
- Have a track record of securing top-tier national coverage for clients
- Already recognize the importance of touching your clients everyday
- Have incredible attention to detail
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Believe that hard work will be rewarded and are looking for a place to land that believes it, too
- 0-2 years of post-college PR agency experience
- Good oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Ability to work as member of a team
- Some media relations experience and strong interest in further developing those skills
- Some client relations experience
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive criticism
- Time management skills; Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Social media literacy
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail; Ensure accuracy of all written communications with no typos, spelling errors or grammatical errors
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Strong media consumer
- Follow through
- Proactive knowledge sharing with team
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.