Restaurants & Catering
marlo marketing seeks an experienced Account Manager for our Restaurants & Catering practice. This position is based in our Boston office.
- Know the names Thomas Keller, Dan Barber and Rene Redzepi
- Read Food + Wine, Saveur, Travel & Leisure,etc. for fun
- Enjoy being out, entertaining, traveling and meeting new people
- Possess unsurpassed creativity
- Have strong internal motivation for a job well done
- Have a track record of securing top-tier national coverage for clients
- Already recognize the importance of touching your clients everyday
- Have incredible attention to detail
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Believe that hard work will be rewarded and are looking for a place to land that believes it, too
- 4-10 years of post-college PR agency experience
- Thoughtful editing of written documents
- Supervise and motivate account staff
- Strong ability to develop creative and strategic marketing plans/calendars for clients
- Plan strategically and globally
- Strong media relations skills
- Basic math required for creating and maintaining budgets
- Skilled in project management and managing client relationships
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.