Digital Marketing Manager
marlo marketing, a full-service marketing and public relations agency, seeks an experienced digital and social media marketing manager. This position is based in our Boston office.
Primary Job Functions
- Serve as the agency’s lead authoritative expert in digital and social marketing, possessing hands-on experience in the creation and execution of digital media marketing programs
- Work creatively and collaboratively across multiple agency teams to build digital and social client marketing strategies that are relevant, appropriate and align with the client’s overall brand and budget
- Develop and manage online advertising campaigns (social media, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Utilize social media management tools for monitoring, analytics, content scheduling, etc.
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and tweak social marketing strategies as needed for best results
- Build and implement reporting frameworks to track, evaluate and report results and client return on investment on the various platforms
- Conduct continuous research into new relevant social media technologies and their impact on brand marketing, gathering insights to guide future social media campaigns and keep the agency at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Oversee the selection, implementation and management of new digital tools as needed
- Minimum three to five years’ experience producing public-facing communications programs and materials in digital media, public relations, advertising, marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Demonstrate creativity, expertise and results in technology, strategy and execution of sales-driving digital campaigns
- Ability and flexibility to manage competing priorities, responsibilities and several projects simultaneously
- Skills at producing photography and/or video for digital platforms
- Strong problem solving, project management, budgeting, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Possess unsurpassed creativity with the ability to present fresh, outside of the box ideas
- Have strong internal motivation for a job well done
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you — please send an email with your resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.