Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Are proactive, self-motivating and operate with a constant sense of urgency
- Are always thinking multiple steps ahead
- Have exceptional interpersonal and phone skills
- Possess strong writing skills
- Love social media & the idea of being responsible for content creation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are thick-skinned and will do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Have incredible attention to detail
- Great time management skills; ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Optimistic and professional attitude
- Ability to self-prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintain a welcoming and neat office environment
- Previous receptionist/phone experience
- Executive assistant experience
- Four year college degree
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please www.marlomarketing.com.