Vice President – Operations
marlo marketing, a full-service integrated marketing agency, seeks a Vice President of Operations to oversee the company’s ongoing business operations and procedures and optimize overall efficiency and growth strategies. This position is based in our Boston office.
Primary Job Functions
- Assist the agency’s President in the design and implementation of business strategies, plans and procedures
- Manage financial operations including revenue tracking, billing and profitability planning
- Oversee HR, IT, and internal systems and business processes
- Manage relationships with key suppliers and vendors
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth; evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Provide ongoing, timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
- Progressive and proven experience in a similar role with a professional services firm
- Understanding of business functions including HR, Finance, IT, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.