Big Game Bets
Image Source: The Rams
The Super Bowl is one of my favorite days of the year, but I could be spoiled, having grown up as a Patriots fan in an era when the team has dominated the NFL. But even when my beloved Pats aren’t in the big game, it still is a cultural event that has all eyes glued to the screen – for the game itself, for the halftime performers and of course, for the ads.
To make the event even more interesting (even for non-sports fans), below are some non-game related wagers you can make among your friends as you partake in the day’s festivities:
- How many times will commentators reference Tom Brady’s first Super Bowl appearance against the Rams?
- How long will Gladys Knight’s rendition of the national anthem be?
- Will Maroon 5 bring Cardi B out to perform “Girls Like You” during the halftime show?
- Will Kylie Jenner make a cameo during Travis Scott’s guest appearance in the halftime show?
- Will there be an Outkast reunion during Big Boi’s halftime performance?
- How many times will The Bud Knight appear in Bud Light commercials throughout the night?
- How many times will the camera cut to Tom Brady’s wife, Gisele Bündchen?
- How many times will the commentators note the 17-year age difference between the teams’ starting quarterbacks, Tom Brady and Jared Goff?
- How many commercials will have a political or activist undertone?
- How long will the game last?
Posted by Sylvie