Senior Graphic Designer
marlo marketing seeks an experienced Senior Graphic Designer for our Creative Services division. This is a full-time, on-site position in our Boston office.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 6-8 years’ of experience within an agency setting.
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and practical solutions for projects big and small
- Produce problem-solving design that accomplishes the project goals and enhances agency-client relationships
- Maintain consistently high work standards and proactively learn new techniques, software and trends in graphic arts
- Have a history of executing projects from the initial concepting, through client interaction/feedback, to preparation of final art files, and vendor coordination for final production
- Self-starting, self-managing and self-proofing
- Ability to juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (print, direct, digital, video, etc.)
- Intelligent thinking, good organization and a willingness to put in the hours needed to meet the client’s needs
- Perform with typographic excellence and a commitment to accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present work to members of the account team and clients
- Have the desire to grow through constructive criticism and be willing to adapt
- Manage your time appropriately by adhering to project budgets/deadlines and utilizing internal time-tracking software
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent professional work experience
- 6-8 years of post-college work experience; agency experience a must
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of editing/customizing WordPress, email marketing templates and social media sites (HTML/CSS knowledge a must)
- Proficient designing within PowerPoint
- Full production/file preparation experience for both web and print
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you — and you have a portfolio to prove it — please send an email with your resume, salary requirements, and online portfolio link (or PDF) to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.