Case for Shia LaBeouf’s Sanity Part II
As his second shot at performance art (since the “I Am Sorry” exhibit didn’t go over too well), Shia decided to invite the masses to sit down and watch all of his movies with him in reverse chronological order, not-so-cleverly titling the piece #ALLMYMOVIES.
The piece was open for 24 hours a day, with free admission, and you could also live stream it. The only thing is that instead of watching the movie, you’re watching Shia watch the movie. The schedule was as followed:
- Man Down
- Nymphomaniac: Vol. II
- Nymphomaniac: Vol. I
- Charlie Countryman
- The Company You Keep
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- New York, I Love You
- Eagle Eye
- Indiana Jones: Crystal Skull
- Surf’s Up
- A Guide to Recognizing your Saints
- The Greatest Game Ever Played
- The Battle of Shaker Heights
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
- Dum and Dumberer: Harry/Lloyd
- The Even Stevens Movie
- Tru Confessions
- Breakfast with Einstein (trailer not available)
At times things were boring.
Image Source Assets
Sometimes, they were funny.
Image Source Crave
At one point Shia started to question why he went into acting at all.
Image Source Imgur
And during one movie shit got so bad that he just had to get up and go take a nap.
Image Source Telegraph
All in all, the movie marathon *ahem* I mean piece, was interesting, but I think really made Shia question his life’s work… and not in a good way
Image Source PBS
Posted by Emily