Eight Essentials For Your At-Home Spa
Image Source: Women’s Fitness
As we enter week nine (? who really knows anymore) of the stay at home order, the Netflix shows are dwindling and Zoom happy hours are going out of style. So, what’s next? How about treating yourself to a DIY spa night?! The last couple of months have been tough, physically and mentally, and now more than ever it’s important to practice self-care.
Here are some suggestions to transform your home into a luxurious spa getaway (okay, as close as you’re going to get for now):
- Mimic Equinox’s signature eucalyptus face towels: cold water, eucalyptus oil, stack in your fridge. You’re welcome.
- Olive & June’s Mani Bootcamp starter box – become a pro, one quarantine day at a time.
- Ice Roll away your exhaustion: De-puff, cool, calm, repeat.
- Zen out to your favorite playlist. Whether it includes songs you miss dancing to at a bar with friends, new tunes you can’t wait to enjoy in the summer sun, or low-key classical to calm your soul, music allows us an escape.
- Towel. Turban. Because, let’s face it, this is the perfect time to train your hair and give it a break from constant exposure to heat.
- Spa water hydration station: loads of ice, lemon, mint and cucumber + sparkling/still water.
- Homesick candle to set the mood, and to remind you of home if you can’t be near your loved ones.
- Your favorite face mask and a great read can go a long way.
Hopefully, in the not too distant future, we’ll be able to visit our favorite spas and salons for the REAL royal treatment, but until then, there’s no reason we shouldn’t treat ourselves right at home!
Posted by Katerina