Eight Freebies To Get You Through Quarantine
Image Source:Travel Earth
During this time of social distancing you may have found yourself spending your free time on things that you normally wouldn’t — solving puzzles, going on long walks, baking banana bread or rearranging your furniture. Many companies have taken into consideration how much free time we now have and are using it to their advantage by making their products free for a limited time (of course, with the hope that you will enjoy them so much that you will become a loyal customer after the quarantine is over). Here are a few of our favorites:
- A handful of classic HBO shows are now free, no subscription required. Just download the HBO Now or the HBO GO app, or pull up the website and get binging on The Sopranos, True Blood, The Wire, and more.
For those who need to stay home, let’s stay entertained. These shows and more are now available for free without an HBO subscription. https://t.co/NEZzESet4N #StayHomeBoxOffice pic.twitter.com/d2j0WaTx7r
— HBO (@HBO) April 3, 2020
- Print out Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition – it’s free to download. This might use a lot of ink to print, but you could even take the extra tedious step to write out the cards.
- Steak ‘n Shake is now giving away FREE FRIES for all. Drive on over to your closest participating location. And get the shake (which are half price weekdays 2-5pm). Who cares about the “Quarantine 15” anyway?!
View this post on Instagram
Socially d i s t a n c e d at the moment but connected to each other over FREE FRIES. ❤️ To reward you for staying home and patiently waiting for our dining rooms to re-open, we’ve decided to offer free fries to everyone. No purchase required. Head to your nearest Steak ‘n Shake and ask. Available at the drive thru only, at participating locations. Limit one per customer per visit. Want to pass along the good news to your friends and family? Tag someone (who isn’t following us) in the comments below so they know to come and get their free fries!
- Take advantage of Peloton’s 90 day free trial – download the app full of workouts you can do inside or outside, no bike or tread necessary. Work off those free fries! Or, jump on one of the other free workouts we have enjoyed here at marlo marketing. Looking to get in a little dance cardio? This could be you.
We'll admit it…this is *exactly* what we had in mind when we made Dance Cardio. The bar has officially been raised–let's see your moves this weekend, Peloton!
Posted by Peloton on Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Looking to start up a new hobby? Fender Play is offering three months of free virtual guitar lessons. Guitar or ukulele not included, sorry.
— Fender (@Fender) March 27, 2020
- Or, try out Nikon School’s ten free photography classes during the month of April.
— NikonUSA (@NikonUSA) April 1, 2020
- Access free WiFi! Work outside, work from your car, but please, make sure to social distance. Comcast is offering free WiFi with no restrictions – just look for an Xfinity WiFi Hotspot and you will be online in no time. Locations vary, find yours here.
- We can’t forget about the celebrities singing on Instagram Live, artists putting on hour long concerts and festivals, Zoo’s livestreaming, cooking videos, etc. that are taking over our feeds. And, you might as well take advantage of many restaurants offering free delivery.
A glass of wine or a cocktail is encouraged during many of these activities (responsibly and of age, of course). Cheers!
Posted by Michelle