Florida Man Challenge Accepted
Image Source: CNN
When searching for some m.blog inspo on Facebook, I came across the next internet fad challenge (remember The Ice Bucket Challenge, The Mannequin Challenge, The Tide Pod Challenge (eeek), etc.?). Now trending is The Florida Man Challenge, and I have to say, this one is good. The rules are simple — search “Florida Man” followed by your birthday on Google and share the first story that comes up.
Normally I’m not a sucker for these things, but this one sucked me in and gave me the greatest afternoon-pick-me-up-giggle. What was mine, you ask? “Naked Florida man chases couple around Chick-fil-A parking lot.” YASSS.
The question remains, though: why are there so many strange stories out of Florida? CNN has a few theories:
- Florida’s strong public records laws, which let journalists easily report on wild crime stories
- The state’s large and varied demographic. which is conducive to some strange occurrences
- The weather, which some say could play a part
Whatever the reason, we are here for it! Here are some of the best results from our office:
- Florida man attacked by a ‘crazy squirrel’ gone nuts. And it was raised by a neighbor.
- Florida man dies in explosion after attempting to microwave a microwave.
- Nearly nude Florida man rides bike backward on Miami interstate.
- Florida man jailed for giving his girlfriend a ‘wet willy’.
- Florida man shoved woman because he wanted to eat egg rolls in her house, claims she slapped him.
- WATCH: Florida man makes beer run with gator in hand.
- Hot sauce saves Florida man after car crashes into Taco Bell.
Posted by Christina