It’s a new day in the White House (yea!) and a new day at m.blog. Welcome to the first m.guest – yes, sir, we’re talking make way for guest bloggers! Whether it’s your favorite writer at Boston magazine, a stylist sharing professional tips or a local restaurant legend who just likes to make lists….m.guest is their new outlet.
Can’t wait to make m.blog part of my daily routine. Topics I would like to blog about—
1. Rajon Rondo
2. How much I love Scampo
3. Ladies–please stop wearing sneakers with business suits
4. Mean-spirited blogging
5. That new W Hotel is really fucking big
6. Rebecca Alssid-doyenne of the Boston food scene (mainly just so I can use the word “doyenne.”)
7. Seasonally-appropriate ordering of beverages
8. Pandora function on an iphone-probably the coolest thing ever and the inventor should be up for a Nobel prize
9. Why does the Leverett Connector go from two lanes to one lane, and then back to two lanes? I know there’s a reason I just need someone to tell me what that is.
10. Tyrone — the doorman at the Beehive
Posted by Garrett Harker, Proprietor, Eastern Standard Kitchen & Drinks