m.onday deal — I Diet @ BodyScapes Fitness
If the beginning of the New Year didn’t start to make you nervous about swimsuit season, then the past weekend’s warm weather certainly did! It’s time to get to work. Seriously. Now! BodyScapes Fitness in Brookline (a gorgeous gym with cardio machines galore, group exercise classes, babysitting, floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking Coolidge Corner and free parking) is launching a new program, called the I Diet, for anyone (open to members and non-members) who wants to figure out how to eat right and reach their weight loss goals.
Based on Tufts University professor Dr. Susan Roberts’ The “I” Diet and Instinct Diet books (both endorsed by top weight loss professionals as “transformational”), this 12-week program will show you how to gain control over your food instincts to lose an average of 30lbs (yes, 30lbs, if you need it!), feel satisfied and live craving-free. As part of the program you’ll:
- Attend weekly group meetings
- Receive mid-week e-mails
- Enjoy signature I Diet recipes (such as Mexican Lettuce Wraps & Tanzanian Chicken Kabobs)
- Learn how to enjoy holidays and vacations without ruining your diet and weight loss goals
The cost for the 12-week program is $849 (Includes I Diet 12-week program and 3 personal training sessions) or $1499 (Includes I Diet 12-week program and 12 personal training sessions). BodyScapes Fitness will throw in a free 3-month gym membership just for m.onday deal readers who sign up for the I Diet program. You’ll be pairing healthy eating with exercise to jump start your weight loss and get you into that little bikini or banana-hammock before you know it!
- Valid at BodyScapes Fitness only (1285 Beacon Street, Brookline)
How to Redeem:
- You must print out this m.onday deal offer and bring it with you to BodyScapes Fitness in Brookline to sign up for the I Diet program and receive your complimentary 3 month gym membership.
- Must sign up at club, in person from now until Monday, April 12, 2010.
Posted By: marketingmarlo