Another Woman’s Clutter….
Tis’ the season for some cleaning! In perfect timing I received an email from my friend from Stark Carpet who is creating a reading room at The Women’s Lunch Place. They have a wonderful area full of shelves…with nothing on them!
Here’s your chance to clean out your own cluttered shelves and closets, and instead of just junking this year – pass it on to an organization and community in need.
What is needed?
- Hardcovers, paperbacks, new and used
- New-ish magazines
Also, The Women’s Lunch Place hosts a monthly birthday party for all their clients, so are always in need of small gift items, such as:
- Soaps, shampoos, deodorant, feminine hygiene items
- Unused perfume and cosmetics (samples people!)
- Costume jewelry
- Gently used towels, robes, twin sheets, pillow cases and blankets
- Any stationery, copy paper, envelopes, office supplies
- Small cardboard jewelry boxes & gift wrap
Now go and purge! And then shoot me an email to coordinate pickup – email@example.com
Posted by Sam