For All The Trendy Cool Kids
Image source Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants via Huffington Post
It’s that time of year again… when the trends for 2017 are announced!
Recently, the team at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants released an infographic with the hottest trends we might be seeing in 2017.
Curious how to take part of these trends in and around Boston? We here at marlo are happy to help:
· Mediterranean – Branch Line in Watertown, MA
· Dessert Childhood Classics Grow Up – After Dinner Twinkie at Yvonne’s
· Charring, Blistering and Smoking – Everything from Area Four’s custom-built, wood-fired oven
· Nose to Tail – the entire menu at Woods Hill Table in Concord, MA
· Turn up the Heat – Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar’s chipotle crema served with the Mushroom Quesadillas.
· Lean Meat Alternatives – Sweet Basil’s Duck Carpaccio
· Get Twisted – The Hawthorne’s Thanksgiving-themed Sherry Cobbler (uses leftover cranberry sauce!)
· South American Inspired Cocktails – RUKA’s Peruvian-Nikkei inspired cocktail list and La Casa de Pedro’s margaritas, sangrias, mojitos that are designed to transport guests into Pedro’s vibrant Latin world.
· Fermented Beverage – Farmer Willie’s Ginger Beer and the Kombucha of the month from the marlo office tap.
· Fat Washing – Eastern Standard’s rotating Milk Punch.
· Food & Drink Pairings – Eventide’s oysters & signature Celery Gimlet.
With clients like these, trendsetting is always on the menu.
Posted by Christina V.