For All The Trendy Cool Kids
It’s that time of year again… when the trends for 2017 are announced!
Recently, the team at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants released an infographic with the hottest trends we might be seeing in 2017.
Image source Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants via Huffington Post
Curious how to take part of these trends in and around Boston? We here at marlo are happy to help:
· Mediterranean – Branch Line in Watertown, MA
· Dessert Childhood Classics Grow Up – After Dinner Twinkie at Yvonne’s
· Charring, Blistering and Smoking – Everything from Area Four’s custom-built, wood-fired oven
· Nose to Tail – the entire menu at Woods Hill Table in Concord, MA
· Turn up the Heat – Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar’s chipotle crema served with the Mushroom Quesadillas.
· Lean Meat Alternatives – Sweet Basil’s Duck Carpaccio
· Get Twisted – The Hawthorne’s Thanksgiving-themed Sherry Cobbler (uses leftover cranberry sauce!)
· South American Inspired Cocktails – RUKA’s Peruvian-Nikkei inspired cocktail list and La Casa de Pedro’s margaritas, sangrias, mojitos that are designed to transport guests into Pedro’s vibrant Latin world.
· Fermented Beverage – Farmer Willie’s Ginger Beer and the Kombucha of the month from the marlo office tap.
· Fat Washing – Eastern Standard’s rotating Milk Punch.
· Food & Drink Pairings – Eventide’s oysters & signature Celery Gimlet.
With clients like these, trendsetting is always on the menu.
Posted by Christina V.
Posted By: marlo marketing