Are you a creative filmmaker/editor with a passion for bringing ideas to like through video? If so, we’d like to meet you! marlo marketing seeks an experienced videographer dedicated to visual excellence to join the creative design team in our fast-paced Boston office. As someone who is passionate about making memorable, creative and high-quality videos, you will play a significant role in creating content for a growing roster of national clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with exciting local and national brands in a variety of industries including restaurant, travel, fashion, consumer products and beauty
- In collaboration with our Chief Creative Officer, spearhead video projects from start to finish, including directing, shooting, editing and adding graphics if/when needed
- Create short- and long-form videos, ranging in length from 30-seconds to several minutes, to be used for social media, websites, sales pitches, award submissions and more
- Stay on the cutting edge of new videography techniques and trends
- Serve as our video production expert, providing knowledge and recommendations to clients and all members of our team
- A robust portfolio demonstrating your creative, innovative and thoughtful approach to visual storytelling
- 2-4 years of experience with professional videography/editing, making compelling video content
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work independently
- Exceptional organizational, communication and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to make people feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity, and to shift gears between larger long-term projects and faster-paced smaller projects as needed
- A strong eye for detail and quality; passion for a job well done
- Experience with all technical aspects of videography from beginning to end, including storyboarding, camera techniques, effective lighting and capturing the best audio (using sounds recording equipment like shotgun and lavalier mics)
- Mastery of Adobe Premiere; experience with After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud, Mac operating systems and MS Office applications
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send us your portfolio, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About marlo marketing
marlo marketing represents best of class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations and marketing counsel for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, please visit www.marlomarketing.com or see how you are connected by following us on our LinkedIn page and request an introduction.