We Really ARE Winners!
Image source BostInno
Well, the last post I did on this I wrote as a matter of course, but it turns out we really DO have a large, supportive following! Thank you all for having a marvelous sense of humor and putting up with our shenanigans.
Now let’s get serious. You helped us skate into the nominee bracket, and now it’s time to sail into the winners circle.
Since you all proved to be such obedient dedicated m. blog junkies, the real voting begins now! Please take a moment to vote for us as Best Advertising/Marketing Blog in BostInno’s Insider Awards! If we win, maybe we’ll throw a party and invite those we saw Tweeting and Facebooking about us; seriously, Marlo throws a mean par-tay.
Need some more hilarious inspiration to get you through your day? Here’s another sprinkling of some of our faves…
- That time Haley wrote about that Canadian porn film
- That time Abby wrote a haiku about being single
- That time Emily discovered her unborn child had a Facebook account (not really, but it can happen, apparently!)
- That time Amelia revealed her obsession with handicapped pets
- The time Sam figured out when his mom asked “Are you gay?” he could have said “there’s an app for that!” (it’s also maybe the only post he’s ever written…)
- That time I went shopping at A Pea in the Pod
- That time Alyssa said Sugar Honey Iced Tea! in her blog for the first time (and probably ever?)
- That time we discovered MAN REPELLER before ANY OTHER BLOG! We should win for this post alone.
Now spread the LOVE people — voting goes through February 15! We’ve been talking way too much trash in our posts to lose; don’t make us look like assholes.
Posted by Hannah