Do you have a keen interest in PR and social media? Are you eager to learn and develop a career in marketing? Do you have a creative knack for the written word? If so, we’d like to meet you!
marlo marketing seeks an Account Coordinator to join the Boston office of our growing agency. The Account Coordinator will work closely with other team members to support client marketing initiatives for a wide variety of consumer lifestyle and hospitality clients.
- Provide administrative support to teams
- Conduct media monitoring; compile client reports
- Draft press releases, pitches, meeting agendas and recaps
- Prepare for and participate in client calls/meetings
- Research and identify media and influencer targets and opportunities; build media/influencer lists
- Support ongoing media relations efforts
- Cultivate media/influencer/blogger relationships
- Stay up to date on the media and trends relevant client categories
- 1-2 years of PR experience (including internships)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the media landscape
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Social media literacy
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Willingness to be a team player
- Proactive nature and pride in a job well done
- Operate with a sense of urgency and effective follow through
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.