marlo marketing seeks an Account Coordinator to join the Consumer Products division of our fast-paced, growing Boston office. The Account Coordinator will work with other team members to support client marketing initiatives for a wide variety of national and regional consumer/lifestyle products and services.
- Provide administrative support for the Consumer Products team
- Conduct media monitoring; compile client reports
- Draft press releases, pitches, meeting agendas and recaps
- Prepare for and participate in client calls/meetings
- Research and identify media targets and opportunities; build media lists
- Support ongoing media relations efforts
- Cultivate media/influencer/blogger relationships
- Stay up to date on the media and trends relevant to client categories
- Willingness to be a team player
- Proactive nature and pride in a job well done
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Social media literacy
- Familiarity with the media landscape
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of PR experience; agency preferred (including internships)
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.