marlo marketing seeks an experienced Creative Project Manager to join the Creative Services team within our fast-paced, growing Boston office. This role will serve as the internal and client-facing point person for all creative projects from start to finish. Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years account management or project management experience within an agency setting, as well as a familiarity with the creative process and creative deliverables.
- Ensure that creative milestones and final deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and according to brief
- Work with clients and/or internal account teams to secure necessary approvals, define project scopes, deliverables and timelines; estimate and manage project resources
- Manage and enforce creative workflow across all projects, including: schedules/timelines, meetings, check-ins, internal reviews, client reviews, presentations and final deliverables
- Coordinate and attend internal and external creative meetings; prepare agendas, status reports, presentation materials, and recaps
- Clearly communicate creative updates with clients and internal account teams; keep all parties informed of conflicts or delays if, and when, they arise
- Serve as final QA point person for creative deliverables (e.g., proofreading)
- Oversee tracking of creative team hours, deliverables and project budgets
- Manage vendor production process from start to finish including scoping/estimating, retrieving needed specifications and placing/tracking orders
- Manage creative billing invoicing and billing
- Minimum 3-5 years of client-facing, account management/project management experience within a creative team (agency preferred)
- Understanding of the creative process; branding needs and deliverables; graphic/web design best practices; and ability to estimate creative time and production costs
- Exceptional, proactive and responsive written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail; ability to work quickly across multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem-solve, and identify/escalate concerns when needed
- Ability to organize, manage time well and work diplomatically and efficiently in a cross-function environment among all levels of client and internal staff members
- Knowledge of time tracking, project management and scheduling tools (e.g., Paymo, Monday.com, Basecamp, Workfront, Asana etc.)
- Comfortable communicating with clients and internal account team members of all levels ranging from entry-level to C-Suite
- Experience/knowledge with web development programs/Adobe Creative Suite is a plus (e.g., WordPress, Squarespace, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.