Long Island-based Kaplan Development Group approached marlo marketing to build awareness of and help generate sales leads for a brand-new model of senior residential care in Hanson, Massachusetts called All American Assisted Living. The only asset KDG had completed was a logo; they needed to create an immediately recognizable and distinctive brand identity and to secure occupancy with pre-lead deposits.
- Take total ownership of the visual design, introduction, and opening launch of this new model of senior living, including the creation of a distinct visual brand identity, website, sales and collateral materials, and print and radio ad campaigns.
- Raise optimal awareness to reach set pre-occupancy goals, with a goal of confirmed deposits for 35 residents.
- Comprehensive visual brand design began with revamping the existing logo and color palette to be friendlier and more legible, embracing the “American” theme (without being overly patriotic), and inspiring all visual elements.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan and media buy targeting women 50+ (primary caregivers for adult parents) who lived within a 10-15-mile radius of the community.
- Communicate All American’s thought leadership in senior living with an open-to-the-public Speaker Series at local venues offering information on topics related to senior care.
- Execute a media outreach plan reaching regional and hyper-local outlets, including community newspapers, local broadcast, and trade media.
- Drive interest via ‘hard hat tours’ for local media, community influencers, and industry professionals.
- Establish a robust online presence through relevant content on Facebook, Twitter, a blog, and SEO.