The wildly popular organic food and beverage brand, Juice Press, turned to marlo marketing to open its first retail store outside of the New York Tri-State area in April 2016. While the brand enjoyed a large celebrity and cult-like following at its nearly 40 locations throughout NY and CT, it was little known in the Boston area. Additionally, the Greater Boston community had become saturated with juice and smoothie shops, making media and consumers less interested in another opening.
The marlo team was tasked with establishing Juice Press as the country’s premier organic lifestyle brand, and with driving substantial pre-opening buzz and customer traffic at its suburban Boston location in the critical opening days and weeks.
- Execute an integrated marketing program including media relations, influencer outreach, and partnerships.
- Educate media and consumers about the Juice Press differentiators via pre-opening deskside meetings with the Juice Press founder and the chairman of the board for top Boston editors to offer a high-touch, personalized brand introduction.
- Enable Boston media to experience the variety of menu offerings and superior quality first-hand by delivering chilled product mailers with Juice Press’ top-sellers.
- Partner with top Boston Instagrammers to host giveaways of Juice Press products, generating pre-opening buzz amongst the most connected health, nutrition, and wellness enthusiasts.
- Host invite-only VIP influencer grand opening event to introduce Juice Press to Boston’s social elite, drawing over 50 media members, bloggers, and influencers.