One year after marlo marketing was engaged for public relations services (brand launch, thought leadership, event creation/execution) to define The Food Lens’ messaging and launch the website as the go-to source for insider restaurant tips, the founders were unsatisfied with their existing agency behind the brand’s digital marketing presence. They turned to the marlo team to audit and streamline all of the company’s marketing assets, in hopes of seeing a better return on their digital marketing spend.
Develop a strategic digital marketing plan to drive traffic to The Food Lens website (new and return users), build email newsletter subscribers, and improve brand presence via online advertising.
- Concept and design a compelling digital ad campaign including click-bait photography, copy that reinforces the brand’s positioning as an insider restaurant darling, and visual brand identity elements.
- Develop Google AdWords campaign targeting relevant search terms to drive users to TFL.com.
- Launch remarketing campaigns to reengage users who had previously interacted with the TFL brand.
- Build and execute an email marketing strategy.
- Establish social media ad campaigns to increase social following, drive users to TFL.com, and generate leads for email marketing program.
Within six months, the brand experienced an exponential increase in its digital presence: