Willow Tree, the beloved 60+ year old family-owned New England purveyor known for premium chicken salads and pies, owns a cult following along Boston’s South Shore and Rhode Island, but sought expanded market penetration throughout all New England, particularly among a younger Millennial audience.
In 2016, Willow Tree asked marlo marketing to modernize and relaunch its brand identity to reach new audiences/markets and drive broader regional awareness while retaining its core customers.
- Develop a refreshed, modernized brand identity realized throughout all consumer touchpoints, from logo to collateral to packaging to website, advertising and social channels.
- Create an integrated marketing program comprised of media relations, advertising, sampling events, social, digital and influencer programming.
- Invent timely media angles and develop comprehensive social programs to promote key seasonal products and drive sales.
- Manage and maintain Willow Tree’s digital presence and marketing, including all content on social channels and website.
- Target foodie social influencers via organic and paid standout brand content as well as post-worthy creative mailers designed to get product in hand.