marlo marketing seeks an Account Coordinator to join the Hospitality division of our fast-paced, growing Boston office. The Account Coordinator will work closely with other team members to support client marketing initiatives for a wide variety of restaurant, travel, destination, hotel, and hospitality clients.
- Provide administrative support to Hospitality team
- Conduct media monitoring; compile client reports
- Draft press releases, pitches, meeting agendas and recaps
- Prepare for and participate in client calls/meetings
- Research and identify media targets and opportunities; build media lists
- Support ongoing media relations efforts
- Cultivate media/influencer/blogger relationships
- Stay up to date on the media and trends relevant to the restaurant, food & beverage, travel, destination, hotel and hospitality categories
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive nature and pride in a job well done
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Familiarity with the media landscape
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Social media literacy
- Willingness to be a team player
- 1-2 years of PR experience; agency preferred (including internships)
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.