Are you seeking a role that offers that fabled mix of work/life balance? Eager to join a tribe that shares your passion for food, bevvies, and hospitality? Look no further, we got you!
Here’s a bit about marlo marketing and why we may be your cup of tea:
- Our crew is all about collab. Every member of the team is valued and respected for the unique individual they are, and we know that our strength lies in the teamwork that comes from embracing our many distinct voices and viewpoints.
- Always learning. We’re question-askers, knowledge-seekers, and lifelong students of our craft. Mentorship, training, and professional development are offered at every level not only for the role we have today, but for the ones we’ll hold tomorrow – wherever that may be.
- There’s more to life than the (virtual) office. Social activities are second nature to us (just check our Insta). From brewery visits to yoga classes, zoo trips to potluck shindigs, we prioritize get togethers for fun and team bonding…especially when they involve our cool clients 😉
- We master our own destiny. Every one of us is empowered and encouraged to attain the experience, knowledge, and role we desire. You decide what you want your path at mm to be – we’ll help you get there.
- Resting and recharging are non-negotiable. Unlimited PTO days. Birthdays off. Paid holidays. Week off between Christmas and New Year. We work hard and play harder.
- We’re friends with benefits. Fully covered dental, short-term, and long-term disability. 70% health insurance coverage. Monthly phone reimbursement. 401k with generous employer match. Flexible Spending Account. And a bunch of other benes to make life easier.
- We don’t stop until we’re proud. We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. In other words, we get sh*t done. If you share that ethos, we’re your kindred spirits.
We’re seeking an experienced Account Executive who loves media/influencer relations, knows how to leverage social media, and adores spreading the news about meaningful and memorable brands within the hospitality, lifestyle, and consumer spaces. If you can whip up cool, compelling, pitch angles and social content in your sleep and have a knack for nurturing relationships with clients and media alike, we want to work with you! This is a hybrid position based out of our Boston office.
- Alongside Account Manager, serve as day-to-day client contact
- Execute PR/marketing plans including media/influencer relations and social media
- Contribute to creation of PR programs/plans and social media content calendars
- Participate in client meetings/calls; prepare meeting agendas and recaps
- Draft and distribute press releases, pitches, briefings, and other media materials
- Identify and respond to proactive and reactive editorial media opportunities
- Cultivate media/influencer relationships; pitch media and engage with influencers
- Manage results tracking and reporting
- Stay up to date on the media and trends relevant to client categories
- Maintain a high level of consistent quality across deliverables
- Minimum 3-5 years of post-college marketing experience
- Proven media relations experience and success; familiarity with the media landscape
- Social media proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage time well, and meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive nature and pride in a job well done
- Comfort with client communications
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize work under pressure
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive criticism
- Operate with a sense of urgency and effective follow through
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If we sound up your alley, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.