Do you love getting the word out about the latest and greatest everything? Can you come up with cool, compelling marketing ideas and pitch angles in your sleep? Do you have a knack for nurturing relationships with clients, media, and influencers? If so, we want to work with you!
marlo marketing seeks an experienced Account Manager to join our growing agency. The Account Manager will work with other team members to execute integrated marketing initiatives for a wide variety of consumer lifestyle, travel and destination brands. Candidates must have a strong interest and background in media relations, as well as a minimum of 5-7 years of communications experience, preferably within an agency setting.
- Serve as day-to-day client contact
- Lead client meetings/calls
- Lead media relations efforts
- Draft and edit press releases, pitches, briefings and other media materials
- Develop and lead execution of approved PR/marketing plans
- Assist in management of budgets and timelines
- Create and manage budgets and timelines
- Oversee junior staff to maintain quality control over all media- and client-facing materials
- Cultivate media/influencer/client relationships
- Stay up to date on the media and trends relevant to client categories
- Manage and mentor junior staff
- Support new business outreach and pitch efforts
- 5-7 years of post-college PR-agency experience
- Exceptional client management skills
- Experience creating and managing integrated PR/marketing plans and budgets
- Media relations expertise
- Strong social media experience
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive criticism
- Time management skills; respect for deadlines
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create and edit media materials, presentations, plans, briefings, recaps and other client-facing documents
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Operate with a sense of urgency and effective follow through
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.