marlo marketing seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Director for our fast-paced, growing Boston office. The Digital Marketing Director will lead all digital marketing efforts on behalf of the agency. Candidates must possess exceptional client and team management skills, as well as a proven track record of success with marketing/advertising campaigns across various digital channels.
- Serve as the agency’s lead authoritative expert on all aspects of digital marketing
- Be directly responsible for the creation, execution and analysis of digital marketing programs through various channels including digital advertising (paid search, paid social, display and video), SEO, and eCommerce, among others
- Work creatively and collaboratively across multiple agency teams to build digital programs that align with clients’ brand, budget and business objectives
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and refine strategies/executions for optimal results
- Build and implement reporting frameworks to track KPIs and ROI, analyze key data, and uncover insights/trends
- Stay up to date on digital trends, tools, technologies and resources relevant to client categories to keep the agency at the forefront of digital marketing developments
- Oversee the selection, implementation and management of new digital tools as needed
- 8+ years’ experience creating, executing, managing and optimizing strategic digital marketing programs
- Proven results with sales-driving digital campaigns
- Hands-on experience working with Google digital advertising tools and platforms (Analytics, Ads, Data Studio, Search Console, Tag Manager, etc.), social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), eCommerce integrations (e.g., Shopify, WordPress eCommerce) and other applicable resources
- Ability and flexibility to manage competing priorities, responsibilities and several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong problem solving, project management, budgeting, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Proactive nature and pride in a job well done
- Exceptional client management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.