Are you obsessed with creating the perfect digital marketing/advertising plan to drive traffic, clicks and leads? Do you live for ROI and KPIs? Is “data-driven” your middle name? Do you know the latest and greatest digital trends, tools and tech? If so, you’re speaking our language!
marlo marketing is a full-service integrated marketing agency specializing in hospitality, lifestyle, and CPG. We’re seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager on a part-time basis to oversee the creation, execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Develop, execute, analyze, and optimize digital marketing programs through various channels including digital advertising (paid search, paid social, display and video), SEO, and eCommerce, among others
- Build digital programs that align with clients’ brand, budget and business objectives across Google, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn platforms
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and refine strategies/executions for optimal results
- Establish and update reporting frameworks to track KPIs and ROI, analyze key data, and uncover insights/trends
Your Background & Skills:
- Equal parts strategic, creative and analytical
- 5+ years’ direct experience creating, executing, managing and optimizing strategic digital marketing programs
- Proven results with sales-driving digital campaigns
- Hands-on experience working with Google digital advertising tools and platforms (Analytics, Ads, Data Studio, Search Console, Tag Manager, etc.), social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), eCommerce integrations (e.g., Shopify, WordPress eCommerce) and other applicable resources
- Experience defining, measuring and achieving quantifiable KPIs; strong comfort level with data analytics and reporting
- Strong problem solving, project management, budgeting, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Proactive nature and pride in a job well done
- Exceptional client management skills
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.