marlo marketing seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for our fast-paced, growing Boston office. The Digital Marketing Manager will create and execute digital marketing campaigns on behalf of the agency across a variety of industries and categories. Candidates must be data-driven, results-focused and have a proven track record of success with marketing/advertising campaigns across various digital channels.
- Develop, execute, analyze and optimize digital marketing programs through various channels including digital advertising (paid search, paid social, display and video), SEO, and eCommerce, among others
- Work creatively and collaboratively across multiple agency teams to build digital programs that align with clients’ brand, budget and business objectives across Google, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn platforms
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and refine strategies/executions for optimal results
- Establish and update reporting frameworks to track KPIs and ROI, analyze key data, and uncover insights/trends
- Stay up to date on digital trends, tools, technologies and resources relevant to client categories to keep the agency at the forefront of digital marketing developments
- Oversee the selection, implementation and management of new digital tools as needed
- Equal parts strategic, creative and analytical
- 5+ years’ direct experience creating, executing, managing and optimizing strategic digital marketing programs
- Proven results with sales-driving digital campaigns
- Hands-on experience working with Google digital advertising tools and platforms (Analytics, Ads, Data Studio, Search Console, Tag Manager, etc.), social media ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), eCommerce integrations (e.g., Shopify, WordPress eCommerce) and other applicable resources
- Experience defining, measuring and achieving quantifiable KPIs; strong comfort level with data analytics and reporting
- Ability to manage competing priorities, responsibilities and several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong problem solving, project management, budgeting, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Proactive nature and pride in a job well done
- Exceptional client management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to develop creative digital marketing campaigns across a wide variety of industries/categories
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.