Are you seeking a role that offers that fabled mix of work/life balance? Eager to join a tribe that shares your passion for food, bevvies, and hospitality?
Look no further, we got you!
Here’s a bit about marlo marketing and why we may be your cup of tea:
- Our crew is all about collab. Every member of the team is valued and respected for the unique individual they are, and we know that our strength lies in the teamwork that comes from embracing our many distinct voices and viewpoints.
- Always learning. We’re question-askers, knowledge-seekers, and lifelong students of our craft. Mentorship, training, and professional development are offered at every level not only for the role we have today, but for the ones we’ll hold tomorrow – wherever that may be.
- There’s more to life than the (virtual) office. Social activities are second nature to us (just check our Insta). From brewery visits to yoga classes, zoo trips to potluck shindigs, we prioritize get togethers for fun and team bonding…especially when they involve our cool clients 😉
- We master our own destiny. Every one of us is empowered and encouraged to attain the experience, knowledge, and role we desire. You decide what you want your path at mm to be – we’ll help you get there.
- Resting and recharging are non-negotiable. Unlimited PTO days. Birthdays off. Paid holidays. Week off between Christmas and New Year. We work hard and play harder.
- We’re friends with benefits. Fully covered dental, short-term, and long-term disability. 70% health insurance coverage. Monthly phone reimbursement. 401k with generous employer match. Flexible Spending Account. And a bunch of other benes to make life easier.
- We don’t stop until we’re proud. We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. In other words, we get sh*t done. If you share that ethos, we’re your kindred spirits.
We’re seeking a driven and proactive Marketing Manager who loves to get the word out about the latest and greatest everything within the hospitality space. If you can dream up creative integrated marketing campaigns that drive sales, traffic, and awareness, we’d love to work with you! This is primarily a remote position which may be based near our Boston office (with some travel required), or from the Washington, D.C.-area.
- Develop, execute, manage, and track integrated marketing campaigns including creative programing, email marketing, social media, digital marketing, loyalty, advertising, and PR
- Serve as day-to-day client contact for assigned accounts
- Develop and execute marketing materials and plans
- Host events onsite at client accounts as needed
- Manage and oversee brands’ online reputation across review sites and social media
- Manage development and design of creative assets as appropriate (e.g., in-store collateral, digital ads, website updates, social media graphics); capture onsite images/video for social channels
- Monitor digital marketing advertising campaigns, including Facebook Ads and Google AdWords
- Stay up to date on emerging marketing trends, platforms and technologies
- 6+ years of post-college marketing experience, ideally within the hospitality space
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively while see projects/tasks through to completion
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, think creatively, and generate ideas
- Confidence, poise, and high comfort level in managing clients
- Experience with email marketing programs, loyalty programs and online reputation systems strongly preferred
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Passion for a job well done, proactivity, and a sense of urgency
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If we sound up your alley, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration to email@example.com.