Are you a creative thinker who loves to get the word out about the latest and greatest everything? Is driving sales, traffic, and awareness your superpower? Do you have a knack for integrating online, offline, and everything-in-between marketing tactics for creative campaigns that move the needle? If so, we’d love to work with you!
marlo marketing is a full-service integrated marketing agency specializing in hospitality, lifestyle and CPG. We’re seeking a driven and proactive Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies for a variety of restaurant/consumer/lifestyle brands. This position may be based out of our Boston office (with some travel required) or remote from the Washington D.C.-area.
- Develop, execute, manage, and track integrated marketing campaigns including creative programing, email marketing, social media, digital marketing, loyalty, advertising, and PR
- Serve as day-to-day client contact for assigned accounts
- Develop and execute marketing materials and plans
- Host events onsite at client accounts as needed
- Manage and oversee brands’ online reputation across review sites and social media
- Manage development and design of creative assets as appropriate (e.g., in-store collateral, digital ads, website updates, social media graphics); capture onsite images/video for social channels
- Monitor digital marketing advertising campaigns, including Facebook Ads and Google AdWords
- Stay up to date on emerging marketing trends, platforms and technologies
- 6+ years of post-college marketing experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively while see projects/tasks through to completion
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, think creatively, and generate ideas
- Confidence, poise, and high comfort level in managing clients
- Experience with email marketing programs, loyalty programs and online reputation systems strongly preferred
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Passion for a job well done, proactivity, and a sense of urgency
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.