marlo marketing seeks a driven and proactive experienced marketing professional to join its fast-paced team specializing in hospitality, lifestyle, and CPG. Candidates must be self-starters with a minimum of four years’ integrated marketing experience proven to drive sales, traffic and awareness. Restaurant/hotel/food/beverage background a plus!
- Develop, execute, manage and track integrated marketing campaigns including creative programing, email marketing, social media, digital marketing, loyalty, advertising and PR
- Serve as day-to-day client contact for assigned accounts
- Create and manage marketing proposals, plans, budgets, timelines and content calendars
- Manage and oversee brands’ online reputation across review sites and social media
- Manage development and design of creative assets, including in-store collateral, digital ads, website updates and social media graphics
- Monitor digital marketing advertising campaigns, including Facebook Ads and Google AdWords
- Stay up to date on emerging marketing trends, platforms and technologies
- Maintain a high level of consistent quality across agency deliverables
- Ability to be resourceful, work independently and see projects/tasks through to completion
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills
- Time management skills; ability to work quickly on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to generate ideas, think creatively, and work collaboratively
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Confidence, poise, and high comfort level in managing clients
- Passion for a job well done, proactivity and a sense of urgency
- Experience with email marketing programs, loyalty programs and online reputation systems strongly preferred
- 4+ years of post-college marketing experience
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.