Are you seeking a fulfilling role that will allow you to stretch your creative muscles? Eager to join a tribe that shares your passion for high style and a job well done? Look no further, we got you!
Here’s a bit about marlo marketing and why we may be your cup of tea:
- Our crew is all about collab. Every member of the team is valued and respected for the unique individual they are, and we know that our strength lies in the teamwork that comes from embracing our many distinct voices and viewpoints.
- Always learning. We’re question-askers, knowledge-seekers, and lifelong students of our craft. Mentorship, training, and professional development are offered at every level not only for the role we have today, but for the ones we’ll hold tomorrow – wherever that may be.
- There’s more to life than the (virtual) office. Social activities are second nature to us (just check our Insta). From brewery visits to yoga classes, zoo trips to potluck shindigs, we prioritize get togethers for fun and team bonding…especially when they involve our cool clients 😉
- We master our own destiny. Every one of us is empowered and encouraged to attain the experience, knowledge, and role we desire. You decide what you want your path at mm to be – we’ll help you get there.
- Resting and recharging are non-negotiable. Unlimited PTO days. Birthdays off. Paid holidays. Week off between Christmas and New Year. We work hard and play harder.
- We’re friends with benefits. Fully covered dental, short-term, and long-term disability. 70% health insurance coverage. Monthly phone reimbursement. 401k with generous employer match. Flexible Spending Account. And a bunch of other benes to make life easier.
- We don’t stop until we’re proud. We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. In other words, we get sh*t done. If you share that ethos, we’re your kindred spirits.
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer who lives and breathes creative thinking and design. If you’re a branding mastermind with style and substance, we want to meet you! This is a hybrid position reporting into our Boston office.
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas for a variety of branding projects
- Produce superior creative solutions that achieve client business objectives
- Execute projects from initial concepting through client feedback, revisions, preparation of final art files, and vendor coordination
- Minimum 8 years of professional (excluding schoolwork) graphic design experience (non-negotiable), preferably in an agency environment
- A kick-ass portfolio that demonstrates high-level branding, typography, and storytelling
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, Squarespace and email marketing platforms
- Advanced experience in design and file preparation for print, web, and social media
- Self-starting, self-managing, self-motivated, and self-proofing
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize, meet deadlines, and juggle a full plate of assignments
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; a knack for copywriting a plus
- Ability to take direction, effectively present work, and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Attention to detail is an absolute must!
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
If this describes you — and you have a portfolio to prove it — please send an email with your resume, salary requirements, and online portfolio link (or PDF) to email@example.com.