Do you live and breathe creative thinking, branding, and design? Are you adept at delivering visually-stunning executions across a variety of mediums? Are you a holistic problem-solver with style and substance? If so, we want to meet you!
marlo marketing seeks an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team. The Senior Graphic Designer will work with other team members to deliver design solutions for a variety of consumer lifestyle clients. This is primarily a remote position with periodic visits to clients or to our Boston-based office.
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and practical solutions for projects big and small
- Produce problem-solving design that accomplishes the project goals and enhances agency-client relationships
- Maintain consistently high work standards and proactively learn new techniques, software, and trends in graphic arts
- Execute projects from initial concepting through client feedback, revisions, preparation of final art files, and vendor coordination for final production
- Minimum 6-8 years of professional (excluding schoolwork) graphic design experience (non-negotiable), preferably in an agency environment
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent professional work experience
- A kick-ass portfolio that demonstrates high-level branding, typography, and storytelling
- Mastery of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; design proficiency in PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of editing/customizing WordPress, Squarespace, email marketing templates and social media assets. HTML/CSS knowledge a must
- Advanced experience with file preparation for web and print
- Self-starting, self-managing, self-motivated, and self-proofing
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize, meet deadlines, and juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (print, direct, digital, video, etc.)
- Typographic excellence, a commitment to accuracy & organization, and strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction, effectively present work, articulate design decisions to teams and clients, and respond positively to constructive feedback
- The passion and ability to work “beyond the brief” to produce designs that are functional and memorable
- Attention to detail is an absolute must!
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you — and you have a portfolio to prove it — please send an email with your resume, salary requirements, and online portfolio link to email@example.com.