Are you seeking a role that offers that fabled mix of work/life balance? Eager to join a tribe that shares your passion for food, bevvies, and hospitality? Look no further, we got you!
Here’s a bit about marlo marketing and why we may be your cup of tea:
- Our crew is all about collab. Every member of the team is valued and respected for the unique individual they are, and we know that our strength lies in the teamwork that comes from embracing our many distinct voices and viewpoints.
- Always learning. We’re question-askers, knowledge-seekers, and lifelong students of our craft. Mentorship, training, and professional development are offered at every level not only for the role we have today, but for the ones we’ll hold tomorrow – wherever that may be.
- There’s more to life than the (virtual) office. Social activities are second nature to us (just check our Insta). From brewery visits to yoga classes, zoo trips to potluck shindigs, we prioritize get togethers for fun and team bonding…especially when they involve our cool clients 😉
- We master our own destiny. Every one of us is empowered and encouraged to attain the experience, knowledge, and role we desire. You decide what you want your path at mm to be – we’ll help you get there.
- Resting and recharging are non-negotiable. Unlimited PTO days. Birthdays off. Paid holidays. Week off between Christmas and New Year. We work hard and play harder.
We’re friends with benefits. Fully covered dental, short-term, and long-term disability. 70% health insurance coverage. Monthly phone reimbursement. 401k with generous employer match. Flexible Spending Account. And a bunch of other benes to make life easier.
- We don’t stop until we’re proud. We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. In other words, we get sh*t done. If you share that ethos, we’re your kindred spirits.
We’re seeking a passionate Social Media Manager who can create engaging Insta stories in their sleep and develop creative social content that moves the needle. If you’re data-driven, results-focused, and an early adopter of all things social, we want to meet you! This is primarily a remote position with periodic visits to clients or to our Boston-based office.
- Create strategic and compelling social media plans/programs that achieve client goals (e.g., follower growth, engagement, sales/traffic)
- Manage day-to-day content and engagement for social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Develop and execute content calendars that reflect clients’ voice/look/positioning and align with key brand initiatives
- Create/source/recommend visual assets needed for social content (e.g., photography, video, graphics, etc.)
- Identify and coordinate partnerships with appropriate influencer targets
- Track, measure and report on social media results; optimize efforts accordingly
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team
- Stay up to date on trends and news within the social media landscape
- 3-5 years of direct social media/influencer marketing experience; agency experience a plus
- Mastery of visual storytelling and social media writing
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful social media programs (integrating influencer relations, multimedia content, hashtag strategies, etc.) for consumer/lifestyle brands
- Experience with social media software including, but not limited to, HootSuite, Sprinklr, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, take direction, and respond well to feedback
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
If we sound up your alley, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration to email@example.com.