Are you a strategic marketer with a knack for building buzz? Is your finger on the pulse of all things trending in the hospitality, F&B, and consumer lifestyle spaces? Do you enjoy managing clients and teams alike? If so, we’d like to work with you!
If you’re eager to join a tribe that shares your passion for food, bevvies, and hospitality, look no further, we got you!
Here’s a bit about marlo marketing and why we may be your cup of tea:
- Our crew is all about collab. Every member of the team is valued and respected for the unique individual they are, and we know that our strength lies in the teamwork that comes from embracing our many distinct voices and viewpoints.
- Always learning. We’re question-askers, knowledge-seekers, and lifelong students of our craft. Mentorship, training, and professional development are offered at every level not only for the role we have today, but for the ones we’ll hold tomorrow – wherever that may be.
- There’s more to life than the (virtual) office. Social activities are second nature to us (just check our Insta). From brewery visits to yoga classes, zoo trips to potluck shindigs, we prioritize get togethers for fun and team bonding…especially when they involve our cool clients 😉
- We master our own destiny. Every one of us is empowered and encouraged to attain the experience, knowledge, and role we desire. You decide what you want your path at mm to be – we’ll help you get there.
- Resting and recharging are non-negotiable. Unlimited PTO days. Birthdays off. Paid holidays. Week off between Christmas and New Year. We work hard and play harder.
- We’re friends with benefits. Fully covered dental, short-term, and long-term disability. 70% health insurance coverage. Monthly phone reimbursement. 401k with generous employer match. Flexible Spending Account. And a bunch of other benes to make life easier.
- We don’t stop until we’re proud. We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. In other words, we get sh*t done. If you share that ethos, we’re your kindred spirits.
We’re seeking an experienced Vice President who loves the art of media relations and is eager to spread the word about innovative restaurants, culinary personalities, and leading lifestyle brands. If you can whip up cool, compelling, pitch angles and marketing programs in your sleep and have a knack for nurturing relationships with clients, media, and team members, we want to work with you! This is a hybrid position based out of our Boston office.
- Lead strategic planning and program execution for national and regional restaurant, travel/destination, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
- Create, execute, and manage PR/marketing proposals, strategic/tactical plans, timelines, and budgets
- Manage and mentor teams to ensure successful results, team growth, client satisfaction, and consistent high quality across agency deliverables
- Serve as lead client contact, providing high-level marketing counsel
- Cultivate media/influencer relationships; spearhead media relations efforts
- Stay up to date on the media and trends relevant to the restaurant/hospitality/consumer lifestyle spaces
- Support new business outreach and pitch efforts
- Minimum 10+ years of post-college PR experience
- Ability to independently create and manage integrated PR/marketing plans, programs, budgets, and timelines
- Experience leading cross-functional teams (PR, social, creative, etc.) and leading professional development for junior staff
- Command of traditional, digital, social, and integrated marketing tactics; PR/media relations expertise
- Exceptional client management skills and ability to work well with others
- Excellent writing, presentation, and leadership skills
- Operate with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and effective follow through
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize work under pressure
- Willingness to be a team player; ability to work with multiple internal and external agency partners
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If we sound up your alley, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.