New to the Boston business lunchtime landscape, Café de Boston’s unfamiliar European-style concept confused patrons who did not understand how to navigate its combination of made-to-order, self-serve, and takeout fast-casual dining experience.
- Educate prospective customers about the café’s unique “European-style” format.
- Simplify the in-store experience for customers.
- Increase revenue through more efficient customer brand interaction.
- Redesign the brand identity, including a more modern logo, catering menu, website, POS materials and the creation of the new brand descriptor “marketplace eatery.”
- Develop interior best-practice customer flow plans; design interior signage and decor to better communicate efficacy of usage to the customer.
- Capitalize on the location’s downtown, corporate-heavy audience by creating and communicating unique catering offerings such as “Birthday in a Box.”