With the rise of social media, family-owned SalonCapri – a marlo marketing client of 11+ years – needed standout social channels launched and managed the right way. New social channels would be critical to attract a younger demographic of repeat clientele to complement the salon’s older-skewing core client base.
marlo marketing was tasked with establishing and maintaining SalonCapri’s social media channels, positioning the highly-skilled salon team as the place to go for hair services. With no budget for paid advertising or influencer campaigns, the goal was to drive social engagement, customer interest and expanded business for the salon.
- Create original, visually-stunning content to position the brand as trend-setting and the best in the city, highlighting everything from new color techniques to head-turning client styles.
- Empower stylists to be brand advocates by encouraging them to share impressive “after” client hair photos with their social networks, generating additional exposure among a wider audience.
- Partner with likeminded brands and local businesses to host giveaways and events to generate buzz among additional audiences with nominal investment.
- Entice VIP influencers to serve as brand ambassadors via complimentary services in exchange for social coverage.
- Maximize minimal budget by utilizing client and stylist-generated photos in lieu of frequent professional photo shoots.