Are you seeking a role that offers that fabled mix of work/life balance? Eager to join a tribe that shares your passion for food, bevvies, high style, and hospitality? Look no further, we got you!
Here’s a bit about marlo marketing and why we may be your cup of tea:
- Our crew is all about collab. Every member of the team is valued and respected for the unique individual they are, and we know that our strength lies in the teamwork that comes from embracing our many distinct voices and viewpoints.
- Always learning. We’re question-askers, knowledge-seekers, and lifelong students of our craft. Mentorship, training, and professional development are offered at every level not only for the role we have today, but for the ones we’ll hold tomorrow – wherever that may be.
- There’s more to life than the (virtual) office. Social activities are second nature to us (just check our Insta). From brewery visits to yoga classes, zoo trips to potluck shindigs, we prioritize get togethers for fun and team bonding…especially when they involve our cool clients 😉
- We master our own destiny. Every one of us is empowered and encouraged to attain the experience, knowledge, and role we desire. You decide what you want your path at mm to be – we’ll help you get there.
- Resting and recharging are non-negotiable. Unlimited PTO days. Birthdays off. Paid holidays. Week off between Christmas and New Year. We work hard and play harder.
- We’re friends with benefits. Fully covered dental, short-term, and long-term disability. 70% health insurance coverage. Monthly phone reimbursement. 401k with generous employer match. Flexible Spending Account. And a bunch of other benes to make life easier.
- We don’t stop until we’re proud. We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. In other words, we get sh*t done. If you share that ethos, we’re your kindred spirits.
We’re seeking an experienced Graphic Designer who lives and breathes creative thinking and design. If you’re a holistic problem-solver with style and substance, we want to meet you! This is primarily a remote position with periodic visits to clients or to our Boston-based office.
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and practical solutions for projects big and small
- Produce problem-solving design that accomplishes the project goals and enhances agency-client relationships
- Maintain consistently high work standards and proactively learn new techniques, software, and trends in graphic arts
- Execute projects from initial concepting through client feedback, revisions, preparation of final art files, and vendor coordination for final production
- Minimum 3-5 years of post-college experience, preferably in an agency environment
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent professional work experience
- A kick-ass portfolio that demonstrates beautiful, meaningful, and functional visual designs and storytelling (typographic and brand)
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and Invision; design proficiency in PowerPoint; versed in Google Workspace
- Advanced knowledge of editing/customizing WordPress, Squarespace, email marketing templates and social media assets. HTML/CSS knowledge a must
- Full production/file preparation experience for both web and print; print management knowledge strongly preferred
- Self-starting, self-managing, self-motivated, and self-proofing
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize, meet deadlines, and juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (print, direct, digital, video, etc.)
- Typographic excellence, a commitment to accuracy & organization, and strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction, effectively present work, articulate design decisions to teams and clients, and respond positively to constructive feedback
- The passion and ability to work “beyond the brief” to produce designs that are functional and memorable
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you — and you have a portfolio to prove it — please send an email with your resume, salary requirements, and online portfolio link (or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.