Do you live and breathe all things social media? Can you create a killer Insta story in your sleep? Are you an early adopter of new social media platforms and features? Are you data-driven and results-focused? If so, we want to meet you!
marlo marketing is a full-service integrated marketing agency specializing in hospitality, lifestyle, and CPG. We’re seeking an effective Social Media Manager on a part-time basis to develop creative social content that moves the needle.
- Create compelling social media plans/programs that achieve client goals (follower growth, engagement, sales/traffic)
- Manage day-to-day content and engagement for social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Develop and execute content calendars that reflect clients’ voice/look/positioning and align with key brand initiatives
- Create/source/recommend visual assets needed for social content (e.g., photography, video, graphics, etc.)
- Identify and coordinate partnerships with appropriate influencer targets
- Track, measure, and report on social media results; optimize efforts accordingly
- Stay up to date on trends and news within the social media landscape
Your Background & Skills:
- 2-5 years of direct social media/influencer marketing experience
- Mastery of visual storytelling and social media writing
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful social media programs (integrating influencer relations, multimedia content, hashtag strategies, etc.) for consumer/lifestyle brands
- Experience with social media software including, but not limited to, HootSuite, Sprinklr, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational ability
- Proactive nature and pride in a job well done
- Willingness to be a team player
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities, a fun and supportive environment, training and development, mentoring in a team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.