marlo marketing seeks an experienced, strategic and creative consumer PR professional to join our fast-paced, growing Boston office. Candidates must possess exceptional client and team management skills, as well as a proven track record of success with integrated communications programs.
- Lead strategic planning and program execution for multiple regional and national brands spanning food, beverage, packaged goods, and lifestyle categories
- Oversee account teams to ensure successful results and maintain client satisfaction
- Create, execute and manage proposals, strategic/tactical plans and budgets
- Present ideas, programs and results to clients
- Cultivate client relationships; foster account growth
- Maintain a high level of consistent quality across agency deliverables
- Motivate and mentor junior staff
- Manage team billability/profitability
- Drive new business leads and pitches
- Collaborate with other senior leaders to reinforce and carry out the company culture and vision
- Minimum 8-10 years of consumer PR experience
- Agency experience
- Exceptional client management skills
- Experience leading cross-functional teams (PR, social, creative, digital, etc.) and leading professional development for junior staff
- Ability to create and manage integrated PR/marketing plans, budgets and timelines
- Media relations expertise
- Command of traditional, digital, social and integrated marketing tactics
- Ability to independently own programs/campaigns from concept through to execution and results measurement across several client accounts
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Willingness to be a team player; ability to work with multiple internal and external agency partners
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please send an email with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.